Saturday, January 24, 2015

B-Setting

This week I took pictures in B-Setting. B-Setting is when you use a long exposure to show light blending together or when the same focal point is in three different place. You can take B-Setting photos by going to manual mode and changing you shutter speed setting to the bulb setting.


This is a picture on Mack Ave. These cars are driving by while I was on the island in the middle of the road. The exposure time was about 5 or 6 seconds. This stretched the headlights of the car out.


This is a picture on Mack Ave. again. This exposure time is shorter then the last photo. You can tell because the streak of the headlights is a lot shorter.


This is a picture of my uncles house. You first take the shot zoomed all the way out. Then you zoom in and hold it when it was zoomed in.


This one is on Cloverly. I had my dad drive by. This exposure time was about 10 seconds.


This is another picture on Cloverly. This is a picture of my dad driving away. The exposure time was about 8 seconds. What I really like about this picture is that you can actually see the car towards the end of the light streak.


You can get the star-burst effect by setting you aperture setting high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment