Sunday, May 10, 2015

Perspectives


This week our teacher told us to talk about what we learned and what we are going to talk about in our talk at the end of the year. 

If you read my last blog post you would have read that I had no idea what I was going to talk about. I told you an idea. That I have found my creativity. Well I changed my mind. I realized that sense starting to take photos I have looked at everything with a different perspective.

Now that I have taken my photo class i have not only looked at something and try and find a cool way to take a picture. I have enjoyed learning different ways to take a picture while also putting my own spin on these different ways.

Most times I would look at something and not think twice about it. Now I will look at something than look at it again from a different angle than again from another. I makes me want to stop and look at things in a different light. I am learning to take this new way to look at things and use it in other parts of my life. Using this new perspective to improve the way i think about situations. I am going to talk about how I have learned to look at things in a new light.


Another topic our teacher wanted us to touch on was how did this project go.

I believe my project went well. I have learned a lot about photography and about how I see things compared to others. What did not go well for me was I did not take enough pictures. I did not take the time to brain storm what I wanted to take pictures of and go do it. I never just went out to take pictures just because. I always did because I HAD to. I am disappointed with this. I wish I would have done more than I have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment